Tuesday 22 January 2013

Tessellation

Actually at the first time doing this tessellation assignment , i was in the ignorant of condition. I was mess up all in this topic, from my point of view, that's all the same.. i can't differentiate what is the difference between this two different title tessellation.So, I just can say that I can't really deeply understand what is the tessellation about. But after i did lot of researches and got more of information ( actually this took lot of times), i just clearly knw what is the tessellation about and i only can started worked on it ! ( finally ) haha.. Actually no gaps quite confused me sometimes, caz it must be match together without spacing. But at last i did it also :)

So what is tessellation?
A tessellation is created when a shape is repeated over and over again covering a plane without any gaps or overlaps.


Here's some of the sample of tessellation.


guide me how to make a tessellation. This really work it out!:)



So here are my tessellation projects,



Figure ground-Type face
Alphabet Y



Closure- faces




Proximity- Fruit
Oranges


Similarity-cold
ice cubes
That's is the reason that i choose light blue to color it. Light blue which is represent with cold.


 Continuity-dance
Did see you ladies dance? :)
i try to use the color with opposite tone( pink and green). To make it more contrast. Because this two colors were seldom mix together but i were daring to try it here.



Alignment- buffalos
I used blue, red and yellow which is the primary color to able make it more contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment